Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meet My Driver!

My name is Fairchild--just Fairchild. We chauffeurs do not have first names--that's why we became chauffeurs. Here's something you may not know about my kind; we're some of the best educated people in the world. "Education." If I've heard Ms. Strange say that word once, I've heard her say it a thousand times. While driving (fetching and toting also) for an image consultant who likes to talk about and knows her stuff, one thing I'm getting is an education. Once I realized that, I started listening, and then I started observing, and then I stared forming some of my own opinions. Not that I don't agree with Ms. Strange on almost everything--after all she is the pro, but if you decide to follow these blogs posts of mine, you will see that working for an image consultant sure makes one think.

First image thoughts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment